Singapore: +65 62061860
- One of the main focus of our commodity in the past one year has been trading of yellow peas from Canada, Ukarine, Russia, France, United States of America, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark and Tanzania.
- With stronger demand for yellow peas during the next five years, we plan to have exceptionally high levels of exports to India, Middle East and Bangladesh.
- Our Forecasted imports into India alone are expected to account for a volume of 1.5 to 3MMT
- The market for pea protein is projected to reach USD 34.8 Million by 2020, with the increasing awareness about healthy food products and high nutritional profile of pea protein.
- The pea protein market is fragmented and competitive, with a large number of players operating at regional and local levels. We are planning strategic alliances with some of the key players in the market to adopt new product developments, expansions, and agreements with some major Companies.